Marlux Marketing Executive
We are seeking a Marketing Executive to join Marlux Medical Ltd, based in Coleshill, Birmingham, to support development and improvement of the marketing strategy. The key responsibilities of the role are to help champion both internal and external relationships, to maximise engagement with industry partners and build a world class brand associated with quality, integrity and sustainability.
This is a part-time opportunity, working three days a week.
Duties will include:
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies and other relevant information that supports Marlux marketing plans
- Deliver reports & analysis on research findings through written documentation and verbal presentations
- Responsible for creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy etc. including working closely with internal stakeholders, agencies, printers, sponsors and other involved partners
- Responsible for maintaining social media accounts for Marlux products and servicers
- Help maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills and marketing support
- Support sales team with on-line calls or in person visits to customers
- Execute planning of exhibitions and other promotional marketing events
- Deliver training on all Marlux products and services
Applicants would benefit from possessing a marketing qualification, although it is not essential. A proven experience in sales and marketing role, preferably within the healthcare sector and understanding of medical and hospital facilities are desirable. The successful candidate should be should be strategic, analytic and results orientated while able to demonstrate a strong hands-on and can-do attitude in problem solving. Ability to work in a matrix organisation with cross-functional teams and strong communication skills are required.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, AVIVA Group Personal Pension Scheme with matched contributions, flexible working arrangements, modern office space and other exciting benefits.
If you think you are the right person for this role please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you wish to be considered to: [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 27th May 2022