As a premier provider of healthcare products, we believe it is our corporate obligation to deliver on our duty of care towards future generations; therefore, we are committed towards minimising the environmental impact of our activities by creating an environmentally responsible operation, as an integrated and fundamental part of our business.
We shall endeavour to:
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally supportive manner
- Minimise waste by evaluating processes and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Actively promote and support the reuse and recycling of materials
- Ensure compliance with industry best practice
- Promote the efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources
- Identify opportunities for ‘continuous environmental improvements’ within all aspects of our business operation, including our supply chain
Our Products and services
MARLUX™ is partnered with Microban® International, a world leader in antimicrobial technologies, to offer the PREVENT + PROTECT collection. This innovative range of disposable privacy curtains benefit from built-in antimicrobial product protection.
Integrated at the stage of manufacture, Microban® technology has been proven to inhibit up to 99.99% of stain and odor-causing bacterial growth on the surface of the treated curtain. The result is a curtain that stays cleaner and fresher in-between cleans and/or refits, supporting existing cleaning protocols and providing added peace of mind to help navigate through challenging situations.
Should you require additional or replacement parts for your curtains or tracking, MARLUX™ has a wide variety of curtain and tracking accessories.
Value Added Services
MARLUX™ Medical are more than just an antimicrobial disposable curtain manufacturer. We offer a wide range of value added services.
HOOKING AND TRACKING
UK SERVICE AND SUPPORT