MARLUX™ Medical are more than just an antimicrobial
disposable privacy curtain manufacturer. We offer a wide
range of value added services.
- Free fitting service on curtains*. The fitting service is diarised
to the frequency you request
- Free adapt-a-track conversion*
- Installation service for new Fast-Fit tracking
- Surveying of tracking requirements*
- Service only contracts, where you hang your curtains and
MARLUX™ visit twice a year to maintain/clean your tracks
- Fully managed service contracts, MARLUX™ will work with you
to generate a schedule for the frequency of curtain changes.
MARLUX™ will then work to that schedule for curtain changes
and ensure tracks are clean
- In house design and print service, your curtains can be
personalised to your hospital
- Recycling, for customers with a service contract,
MARLUX™ will collect and recycle your uncontaminated**
MARLUX™ curtains. All our uncontaminated curtains are broken
down and formed back into usable plastic products
* Conditions apply
**MARLUX™ is not licenced to carry or destroy contaminated materials
Our Products and services
MARLUX™ is partnered with Microban® International, a world leader in antimicrobial technologies, to offer the PREVENT + PROTECT collection. This innovative range of disposable privacy curtains benefit from built-in antimicrobial product protection.
Integrated at the stage of manufacture, Microban® technology has been proven to inhibit up to 99.99% of stain and odor-causing bacterial growth on the surface of the treated curtain. The result is a curtain that stays cleaner and fresher in-between cleans and/or refits, supporting existing cleaning protocols and providing added peace of mind to help navigate through challenging situations.
Should you require additional or replacement parts for your curtains or tracking, MARLUX™ has a wide variety of curtain and tracking accessories.
HOOKING AND TRACKING
UK SERVICE AND SUPPORT