Marlux Medical Ltd IPS 2022 Giveaway Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions which apply to the competition, prize draw or promotion which we run, whether on our or their websites, social media platforms, on-air or otherwise (‘Promotion’).
By entering a Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions along with any other Specific Rules which relate to a Promotion. Specific Rules might include entry instructions and any other specific details, rules or conditions relating to a particular Promotion, and might be published on our or our promotion partners’ website, social media platforms, or may be found in any other media which features a Promotion. The Specific Rules will usually (but may not always) refer to these terms and conditions.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘Promoter’ all mean Marlux Medical Ltd (registered company: 03577009). The Promoter’s address is Marlux Medical Ltd, Unit 15 Roman Way, Coleshill, Birmingham B46 1HG.
The Competition is ‘Guess how many Marlux Curtain Hooks are in the Jar’ and the competition running will be at IPS Conference 2022, Bournemouth International Conference Centre, Exeter Rd, Bournemouth BH2 5BH, Stand 57.
By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by Monday 17th October 2022 at 00.01hrs until Tuesday 18th October at 18.00hrs
- 9.00am on 19th October – One (1) winner in Great Britain (Including Northern Ireland and Scotland) will be selected by The Promoter on 19th October and the winner will be notified on or after this date using the information provided during the entry process.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via our website (https://www.marluxmedical.com/ips-competition) and are open only to residents of Great Britain (including Northern Ireland). One (1) winner will be chosen whom answer is correct or if the correct answer is not given, we will select the closest answer to the correct one to win the prize.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry and we may request to see a UK driving License or Passport as age verification. If you are ineligible to take part in the Promotion (e.g. because of age restrictions), your entry cannot be transferred to anyone else. Another entrant will be selected from the pool of entries in accordance with the Promotion’s Specific Rules.
- Employees, partners, suppliers and family members of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition (Guess the number of Marlux Curtain Hooks in the Jar) via the Marlux Medical Ltd website and will be required to enter the following details:
- Full Name
- Company Name
- Job Title
- Phone Number
- The ‘Prize’ is ‘Tattinger Brut NV Champagne & Glasses Gift Set, 75cl.
- The ‘Prize’ will be awarded to the entry that is the exact or closest answer to the right one who has entered through our website. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.